30 Years' experience in Aviation Infrastructure
Working in partnership with Airport Operators and their Contractors, Gatwick Group identify and mitigate the key risks associated with each projects specific requirements and desired outcome to design and implement a cost effective and fully managed Construction Logistics & Contract Lifting solution.
Our solutions safely maximize the short windows of opportunity available when working Airside, whilst ensuring disruption to the airports critical resources & revenue streams such as Aircraft Stands, Aprons & Passenger Terminal Facilities are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Authorised Signatories for Heathrow Airport Ltd and Gatwick Airport Ltd
- P2W Trained to obtain relevant Airport Permits to to allow work at Gatwick
- £50m ‘Airside’ Insurances
- In-house resources:- Operatives, Plant & Vehicles all Airside passed
- Material & Equipment Logistics and Handling Solutions
- Warehousing & Consolidation programs from our 11,000 and 4,000 sq ft Logistics Centre in Gatwick and Horley
- Hiab Hire & Heavy Haulage
- Abnormal Load Escort & Transport
- Contract Lift Solutions
- M&E Installation and De-commissioning
- Off Site Fabrication and Modular Build Facilities
- Environmental Management – Material Logistics & Site Waste Management Plans
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001