Here to help with your Construction Logistics Solutions
Our extensive experience in the often complex environments of railway infrastructure and aviation means we can fulfill your requirements in the safest and most efficient manner.
We understand that risk management is critical when working in these tough environments, but with our comprehensive service and meticulous attention to detail, you can be confident that your workers will be in the very best hands. Our efficient planning of all construction logistics undertaken results in reduced vehicle movements, keeping carbon emissions low and reducing risks to all involved.
Gatwick Group offer a range of construction logistics solutions suitable for all your requirements. From simple deliveries to site, through to fully managed ‘Just in Time’ solutions for major engineering works, we have the knowledge and expertise to get your job done just as you want it.
Our range of services include:
- Material and equipment logistics and handling solutions: Let us take the strain of moving all your heavy equipment and materials to right where you need them.
- Airside security clearance: Free up your time for more important jobs and leave us to sort out all the necessary paperwork.
- Warehousing and consolidation programmes: With our 11,000 and 4,000 square foot Gatwick and Horley based logistics centre, we are ready to store and take care of anything you don’t need right now.
- Hiab hire and heavy haulage: Our continual investment in the latest equipment and technology for construction logistics means we are ready to face whatever logistical challenge you may have.
- Abnormal load transport and escort: Got something oversized to move? Leave it to us to provide not only the transportation but also the escort to get it safely to where it needs to be.
- Contract lift solutions
- M&E installation and decommissioning: Our experienced team are able to set up and take down any machinery and equipment you need.
- Off site fabrication: We have the facilities to perform off site fabrication and modular builds, enabling us to deliver your materials ready for use.
- Environmental management: We strive to prevent pollution and excessive waste, and work towards sustainability and carbon reduction in everything we do. We can help your company to do the same through comprehensive site waste management plans and material logistics management.