Working in partnership with Airport Operators and their Contractors, Swain Lifting Solutions identifies and mitigates the key risks associated with the specific requirements of each project.
We plan for the desired outcome in order to design and implement a cost effective and fully managed construction logistics and contract lifting solution that can be delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
Airside operations usually mean that there is a short window of opportunity for a project to be carried out successfully.
Key benefits of our Airside services
We ensure that disruption to an airport’s critical resources and revenue streams – such as Aircraft Stands, Aprons, and Passenger Terminal Facilities – are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Authorised Signatories at Gatwick and Heathrow Airports with all operatives, plant and vehicles fully Airside Passed & Security Cleared
- Installation & deliveries of Airbridges / Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB’s), Escalators, Links, Construction Hoists
- Zero disruption to airfield operations using selected drop points
- P2W Trained to obtain relevant Airport Permits to allow work across all areas
- Environmental Management – Material Logistics & Site Waste Management Plans
- £50m ‘Airside’ Insurance Cover
- Weekly Airside Operations meeting
- AIRDAT Airside driving trained team
Key benefits of working with Gatwick Group
- Project Management skills and experience
- Experience and expertise across the industry spectrum
- Airside and Railside certified, including qualifications and signatory status
- Accreditations and standards – ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, RISQS, FORS Gold, Constructionline Gold
- Professional service and focus on excellence, endorsed time after time by our clients
- Strength in depth – The ability to call on additional support and resources when needed through the wider Swain Group