Working in partnership with Network Rail and their Contractors, Gatwick Group identifies and mitigates the key risks associated with the specific requirements of each project.
We plan backwards from the desired outcome in order to design and implement a cost effective and fully managed construction logistics and contract lifting solution that can be delivered on time, within budget.
Railside operations usually mean that there is a short window of opportunity for a project to be carried out successfully.
Key benefits of our Railside services
- Achilles Link-Up Approved
- Crossrail & TFL FORS Compliant
- Fully Insured for Railway Operations
- In-house PTS qualified Operatives
- Long Reach remote controlled Hiab Vehicles
- M&E Installation and De-commissioning
- Rear Steer Extendable Low Loader suitable for Track Lengths and S&C Sections
Key benefits of working with Gatwick Group
- Abnormal Load Escort & Transport
- Contract Lift Solutions & Mobile Crane Hire Services
- Environmental Management – Material Logistics & Site Waste Management Plans
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001
- Material & Equipment Logistics and Handling Solutions
- Off Site Fabrication and Modular Build Facilities
- Warehousing & Consolidation programs from our 11,000 and 4,000 sq ft Logistics Centre in Gatwick and Horley