Working in partnership with Network Rail and their Contractors, Gatwick Group identifies and mitigates the key risks associated with the specific requirements of each project.
We plan for the desired outcome in order to design and implement a cost effective and fully managed construction logistics and contract lifting solution that can be delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
Railside operations usually mean that there is a short window of opportunity for a project to be carried out successfully.
Key benefits of our Railside services
- Achilles Link-Up Approved
- Crossrail & TFL FORS Compliant
- Fully Insured for Railway Operations
- In-house PTS qualified Operatives
- Long Reach remote controlled Hiab Vehicles
- M&E Installation and De-commissioning
- Rear Steer Extendable Low Loader suitable for Track Lengths and S&C Sections
Key benefits of working with Gatwick Group
- Project Management skills and experience
- Experience and expertise across the industry spectrum
- Airside and Railside certified, including qualifications and signatory status
- Accreditations and standards – ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, RISQS, FORS Gold, Constructionline Gold
- Professional service and focus on excellence, endorsed time after time by our clients
- Strength in depth – The ability to call on additional support and resources when needed through the wider Swain Group